5K races have become the most popular road racing distance. Completing the 3.1-mile distance is a great goal for novice runners and covering it with sustained speed is a challenge for more advanced runners. This program is designed for those who have completed No Boundaries 1 or would like to imrpove their speed at the 5K distance.
Our 5K Fast Training Program is for runners who have made the transition from completing to competing and who have been following a structured training program for at least one year.
NO BOUNDARIES 2 GREENSBORO
Coach: Tara Frame
Program Dates: February 17- May 9
Group Runs: Mondays & Wednesdays @ 6:00pm OR Mondays & Wednesdays @ 6:00am
Training Location: Greensboro store unless otherwise specified
Please specify your preferred time in your registration
ALL 5K TRAINING PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- A professionally designed, 10-12 week training program, including daily workouts.
- 2 weekly coached group workouts.
- An introduction to pace work and hill training.
- Weekly communications and support from our dedicated coaching staff.
- Seminars and clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, how to dress for the weather and cross-training.
- Affiliation with our extensive team of community partners, health professionals, and service providers.
- Race day support and post-program celebration.
- Discounts at Fleet Feet Sports during the training period.
- A technical training shirt.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
For more information about how to get started, contact our contact our 5K coach, Leigh Earman, email@example.com