The No Boundaries Training Program is designed for the true beginner runner and walk/runner to complete his or her first 5K. During this 10-12 week program, participants are surrounded by a team of dedicated, motivated people all working toward the goal of becoming healthy and strong. By the time participants cross the finish line of their goal 5K (3.1 mile) race, they will have learned the importance of proper form, stretching, hydration, and nutrition - all the tools needed to maintain their new fitness routine.
5K FINISH GREENSBORO
Coach: Johanna Bingham (PM) or Tara Frame (AM)
Program Dates: May 11- July 18
Group Runs: Mondays & Wednesdays @ 6:00pm OR
Mondays & Wednesdays @ 6:00am
Training Location: Greensboro store unless otherwise specified
Please specify your preferred time in your registration
5K FINISH HIGH POINT
Coach: Leigh Earman
Program Dates: May 11 - July 18
Group Runs: Mondays & Wednesdays @ 6:00pm
Training Location: High Point store unless otherwise specified
- PROVEN: We've helped hundreds of new athletes complete their first 5K.
- CAMARADERIE: Group training is like having a personal fitness support group. Our training groups meet twice weekly; Mondays and Wednesdays.
- FUN: Our terrific team of mentors ensures that fun and fitness co-exist in our 5K programs.
- GRADUAL: We take pride in helping participants safely improve their fitness level.
- EXTRAS: Participants receive a sweat-wicking t-shirt, in-store discounts at Fleet Feet Sports, and a celebration party.
ALL 5K TRAINING PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- A professionally designed, 10-12 week training program, including daily workouts.
- 2 weekly coached group workouts.
- Coaches and pace groups (walk/run, and run) at each coached group workout.
- Weekly communications and support from our dedicated coaching staff.
- Seminars and clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, how to dress in the ever-changing Triad weather, and cross-training.
- Affiliation with our extensive team of community partners, health professionals, and service providers who offer benefits to all participants.
- Race day support and post-program celebration.
- Discounts at Fleet Feet Sports during the training period.
- A technical training shirt.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
- No experience necessary.
- Run/walk interval training program for beginners
- Participants will have 2 group workouts per week. The training program will include additional run days, cross training and rest days.
For more information about how to get started, contact our contact our 5K coach, Leigh Earman at email@example.com.