5k Finish Beginner Training Program
5k Finish is designed for the true beginner runner and walk/runner to complete their first 5K. During this eight-week program, participants will be able to complete this program from anywhere, at any time of the day. They will be encouraged throughout the program by their fellow participants and Coach Julie. By the time participants cross the finish line of their goal 5K (3.1 mile) race, they will have learned the importance of proper form, stretching, hydration, and nutrition - all the tools needed to maintain their new fitness routine.
5k Finish Program Greensboro
Coach: Julie Greene
Program Dates: September 21 - November 19
- A templated beginner 5K training plan
- Two formal weekly group runs on Mondays & Wednesdays
- Pertinent training info/guidance/descriptions emailed from Coach Julie weekly
- Suggested routes, maps, and written directions emailed weekly for each run
- Unlimited email communication with Coach Julie
- A technical running shirt
- A 15% storewide discount at Fleet Feet Greensboro & High Point
- Triad-area race discounts
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
- Light running experience suggested. This is a 5k running program, so it is expected that you can run for most of your runs.
- Run interval training program for beginners