Ask the Expert Series
Our focus is on you, and to give the best experience to help you achieve your goals.
It is our mission to get the DMV on its feet.
We are introducing our new "Ask the Expert" series. The series will be an hour where you can come in as a group and ask questions of an expert, or set an appointment time to spend 10-15 minutes with an expert and "Ask the Expert" your questions.
These formats will vary.
- Rachel Miller, PT, OCS, and Certified Running Coach, owner of ProAction Physical Therapy, discussed avoinding running injuries
- Dr. Adam Spector, who co-founded the MCRRC Run Performance Lab, discussed plantar faciitis
- Jennifer Udler, LCSW-C and Jennifer Firestone, LCSW-C of Positive Strides Therapy (PST) discussed the benefits of "Walking Therapy"; taking counseling out of the typical office setting and meeting with her clients outdoors
- Beth Grubb Li of Five Element Acupuncture discussed the benefits of acupuncture
- Dr. Logan Cooper, founder and owner of OMT Specialists, discussed functional movement, followed by individual screenings.
- Emilio Galis, PT, DPT from ProFlex Physical Therapy discussed overuse injuries and prevention
Upcoming Ask The Expert Events