New Safety Measures at Training Programs Group Runs
To keep all participants safe from COVID-19, we will follow a new set of rules at Fleet Feet training programs group training runs. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- When required by public health regulations, each individual Group Training Run will be limited to a small number of participants (10-15 people per group, depending on local public health rules and guidelines).
- When you arrive at the group training run, check in with your coach. Your coach will ask you to certify that you have not been exposed to COVID-19.
- Once you are checked in, your coach will assign you to a spot 6 feet away from other participants. Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other participants throughout the group training run. Please refrain from hugs, high fives, and other physical contact.
- Shared amenities are not available at training programs group training runs. That means no cooler of water, no electrolytes, no foam rollers, etc. Please plan to bring everything you need to succeed.
- You will not be able to leave any personal items in shared areas during your group training run. Please plan to bring all of your things with you, or plan to keep your things in your car.
- You will not be required to wear a face mask during the actual run, as long as you practice physical distancing. However, we encourage participants to wear face masks during check-in, announcements, warm-ups/stretching, and other stationary activities. Masks are mandatory in any situation when you will be closer than 6 feet to another person.
- Use the bathroom before you arrive at the group training run. Bathrooms may not be available, depending on location and local public health regulations.