Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures.
Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
To best serve you, we are continuing to offer the following:
Fleet Feet Fresno is OPEN. Please consider booking an in-store appointment as we will be limiting the number of people in the store at one time.
In addition to in-store appointments, we will continue to offer:
We offer simple, fast, and safe Curbside Pickup. Here’s how it works:
- Give us a call at (559) 433-6750 to determine if your item is in stock and place your order.
- Schedule your curbside pick-up: We are open for curbside from 10- 6pm Monday through Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday
- Pick up: Head to the store for safe pickup.
Virtual Fitting Appointments
Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click here v2.waitwhile.com/book/fleetfeetfresno. to schedule your virtual shoe fitting. You will receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call (559) 433-6750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.