The fit id® Outfitting Process
At Fleet Feet, we use 3D scanning technology as part of the fit id experience to take precise measurements of your feet. The state-of-the-art scanner captures 12 datapoints—like length, width and arch height—to give you personalized shoe and insole recommendations
Outfitters can then assess your unique stride and step using our all new Dynamic Pressure Mapping. The pressure plate records your foot’s path of motion and pressure distribution as you walk to show you exactly how you move.
The pressure data provides even greater insight into finding the right shoes for you —so you can get out there, and accomplish your unique goals.
Schedule an appointment today, and let’s get started!
Your Safety is Our Priority
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store:
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Masks are optional. If you are not vaccinated please consider wearing one for your own health
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: Please also double-check our hours before your visit: Hours and Directions. Better yet, book an appointment with us so we can ensure plenty of one-on-one time, in a structured and safe environment.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks are no longer required for our outfitters or for vaccinated customers
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distancing still practiced