Winter in Wisconsin is amazing!
But let's face it, it can be hard to keep up with your fitness once the weather turns colder and the holiday madness is in full swing. Making it through this time of year while maintaining some level of activity and fitness can be tough.
That’s where we come in. Don’t just survive the season. Have fun, build confidence, and share in the camaraderie of our group…all while finding JOY in the journey!
What You Get
- Limited Edition Winter Warriors Neck Gaiter from Saucony ($25 retail)
- A 12-week coached and organized training program
- In-store Kick-Off Party Thursday, January 6 at 6PM
- Two group runs per week from Fritse Park, in Neenah
- Thursdays at 6PM
- Saturday 7:30AM
- Weekly newsletters with motivational and educational content, special offers & more
- Access to our Fleet Feet Running Club Facebook Group
- 2 distance options to prepare you for the NEW 2022 Think Spring, De Pere! Race
- No Boundaries 5K Schedule - Longest Run: 5 Miles
- Half Marathon Schedule - Longest Run: 12 miles
- Several ‘field trip’ opportunities to preview the goal race route
- Access to the Running Club Coordinator, Coach & Mentors and extended Fleet Feet Team. We are here for you!
Location: Thurs @ 6PM and Sat @ 7:30AM workouts at Fritse Park, in Neenah. Plenty of parking available, bathrooms, and a warm meeting space near the Trestle Trail Bridge.
Cost: $80 until January 12, then $95