NEW FOR 2022: We are excited to announce the addition of our Fleet Feet Racing Team!
The Fleet Feet Racing Team is composed of avid runners & walkers who are ever present in the Fox Valley area racing community. We compete, we volunteer and we embody the “WE RUN TOGETHER” spirit.
RACING TEAM QUALIFICATIONS:
- An avid runner/walker at local Fox Valley area races and a raving fan of Fleet Feet Fox Valley;
- When available attending FF run/events such as our Tuesday night Pub Runs and other FF-sponsored events throughout the year;
- Willing to participate in local races supported by Fleet Feet;
- Excited to be an active part of a team of dedicated runners & walkers of all paces; and
- 18 or older.
RACING TEAM PERKS:
- New Balance Sponsored Team SInglet and Warm-up Jacket ($170 value);
- Coach Advisors! The retired husband-and-wife team of John Zupanc and Deb Vercauteren, responsible for countless National and All-American Championship wins for their UW Oshkosh athletes, bring a collection 60+ years of expertise to the role of being available to support our Racing Team members. John and Deb are also the coaches for our Summer SpeedPlay program;
- FREE participation in our 6-week Summer SpeedPlay training program ($40 value);
- 25% OFF all Fleet Feet-logoed in-store gear;
- Discounted and comped entry to local events;
- Comped races include Think Spring De Pere (April 2) and The Big Run 5K (June 1), and
- The opportunity to represent Fleet Feet in the running community.
RACING TEAM EXPECTATIONS:
- Bring your most positive, encouraging, engaged self to all community and team events;
- Represent Fleet Feet with a positive presence at races, events and in the racing community, both in person and online;
- Able to check in, post, tag or otherwise share your Fleet Feet racing experience on social media and in the community;
- (Note: There is no specific shoe-brand requirement);
- Provide the $150 annual membership fee; and
- Adhere to the FF Racing Team Code of Conduct and Social Media Policy.