- No Boundaries is a coached & organized 10-week training program. Fleet Feet Fox Valley has more than 9 years of experience in offering our Beginner 5K training program and the continued success of our graduates is proof that our programs are effective at getting you to your goal.
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent! Training Kicks off with our Gear-Up event Monday, March 25, 5:30 - 7PM. Note: this day is NOT a workout.
- First Official Group Workout is Monday, April 1
- 2 weekly group workouts: Monday 6:00PM and Thursday 6:00PM both at Fritse Park in the Village of Fox Crossing. We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE team of Mentors.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletters, guest presenters on a variety of topics including nutrition, motivation, injury prevention and more.
- Access to the Running Club Coordinator, the Coach/Mentor team and Fleet Feet Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all, we are one big family and we are here for you!
GOAL RACE: The Big Run 5K, Wednesday, June 5 2019 (Our celebration of Global Running Day)--your $30 race registration is included in the cost of the program
- FFRC Members Program + Race = $90;
- Non-FFRC Members Program + Race = $100
BONUS: Whether this will be your first 5K or one of many, we've got a sweet new medal hanger for you! You deserve to show off your accomplishments!
Still need to sign get registered as an FFRC Member? To read more and get your membership activated CLICK HERE