OUR PROGRAM IS DONE FOR 2018. WATCH FOR DETAILS FOR OUR 2019 PROGRAM!
- No Boundaries is a coached & organized 14-week training program. Our goal event offers 5K (3.1 miles). Fleet Feet Sports has more than 7 years of experience in offering a "couch to 5K" program and the continued success of our graduates is proof that our programs are effective at getting you to your goal. Now we’re building on that success to offer you training by advancing the distances and abilities.
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent! Training Kicks off with an Open House & Packet Pick Up on Wednesday, February 7th from 4:30PM-6:30PM. Note this day is NOT a workout, but it will be super informative and give you a chance to pick up your training program swag and meet the Pacing Team. Ask your individual questions and meet others interested in/signed up for the program as well.
- First Official Group Workout is Wednesday, February 14th.
- 2 weekly group training opportunities: Wednesdays at 6:00PM and Saturdays @ 7:30AM both at Appleton Memorial Park. We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage.
- NEW IN 2018 Your program registration automatically comes with a 14-week membership to 9Round Fitness, a circuit training workout facility just west of Fleet Feet Sports. For the length of the Cellcom 5K training program you will be able to workout 1x/week for FREE. There will also be opportunities to upgrade your membership.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE team of Mentors.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletters, guest presenters on a variety of topics including nutrition, motivation, injury prevention and more.
- Access to Training Program Coordinator, on-site Training Program Facilitator, all three Coaches, Mentors and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
GOAL RACE: Cellcom 5K Saturday, May 19, 2018
Post Race Party!
The Wednesday after Cellcom Marathon (May 24, 2017) you are invited to our big post race celebration party at ‘Zza Odyssey next door to Fleet Feet Sports. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishment—Don't forget to wear your medals!
Registration & Pricing
14-WEEK Cellcom 5K NO BOUNDARIES: $110 EARLY BIRD PRICING ONLY $95 THRU 1/15/18
REGISTRATION CLOSES February 28, 2018