Why Air Relax:
Most athletes are interested in reducing their recovery time following intense exercise or sporting events. Recent scientific studies have shown that lymphatic therapy provides physiological changes that indicate improved muscular recovery. The lymphatic system does not have a pump like the heart does. Air Relax delivers that natural sequential compression and flusher waste, which causes soreness and fatigue in the muscles.
Air Relax uses the most advanced digitally controlled air pressure system to provide dynamic compression to limbs compromised by poor circulation.
Compression devices were once only for the exclusive use of patients with serious muscular and circulatory disorders such as lymphedema, venous insufficiency and P.A.D, and only available by prescription. Today, Recovery pumps and compression sleeves are used by sports teams, universities, physical therapists and professional athletes to improve recovery time and enhance their training.
Achieve outstanding results:
- Maximize the ability to refuel, re-hydrate, relax, and recover;
- Integrate daily recovery into training programs more effectively;
- Gain a competitive edge to reduce muscle fatigue; and
- Boost your performance, taking you to the next level.
About the Product:
- Air Relax Recovery System includes: 110V U.S. Version machine/pump, right & left leg sleeves, and Manual.
- Professional Massage Therapy at Home. Sports Recovery, Helps relieve knee problems, swelling leg, tension, and cramps. Improves blood & lymphatic system circulation.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- Air Relax is the FDA 510K Class II cleared medical grade device.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
Leg Sleeves Sizing Chart:
Measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel.
LEG SLEEVE SIZE
|Size 2||26 “- 30”||5’ 3” - 5’7”|
|Size 3||30”- 34”||5’8” - 6’ 1”|
|Size 4||34”- 38” (Above)||6’ 2” Above|
NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer boot. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.