Celebrate Global Running Day with us! In partnership with the City of Kaukauna, we are excited to welcome you back to our celebration of Global Running Day, on June 7, 2023. In its 5th year, this 5K (3.1-mile) event has evolved from a casual fun run to an organized, chip-timed celebration to kick off summer in our community.
DATE | Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- 4:15pm | Packet pick-up/Registration opens onsite
- 5:30pm | 5K begins
- 5:31pm | Free family-friendly concert begins in Hydro Park, just across the street from the Finish Line (Live! From Hydro Park)
LOCATION | 401 Dodge St, Konkapot Trail entrance, just east of Hydro Park, in Kaukauna
PARKING | Parking is available at the baseball diamond lot across the street from the race Start/Finish and on Pool Road, up the hill off Dodge St. there will be signs directing you to the open parking.
NATIONAL PRIZES | CLICK HERE for a list of ways you can win!
COURSE | 5K
- Participants who register by May 25 are guaranteed their swag in their selected size. Shirts feature a 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey and are laundered to reduce shrinkage. Available sizes: XS-2XL.
- Every finisher receives a medal celebrating Global Running Day.
REGISTRATION FEES | Registration is available at packet pick-ups and on race day.
- $25 | through 2/28
- $30 | 3/1 – 5/31
- $35 | after 5/31
PACKET PICK-UP | You may pick up your packet and those of any friends and family at the listed times below.
- 6/5 | 4:30pm - 6:30pm | Fleet Feet Fox Valley
- 6/6 | 10:00am to Noon and 4:30pm - 6:00pm | Fleet Feet Fox Valley
- 6/7 | opens at 4:15 pm | 401 Dodge St, Konkapot Trail entrance, in Kaukauna
EVENT POLICIES & FAQs
- Swag and Packet Policy - Register by 5/20/2023 to guarantee your swag. We will not be able to exchange any swag that has been handed out and taken home. Any swag, medals, or packets not picked up will be available at Fleet Feet Fox Valley June 9 - June 30, 2023. Any items not picked up by June 30, 2023 will be donated.
- Will there be on-course Aid Stations? Yes, there will be one on-course water station at approx. 1.5-miles. We highly encourage and recommend participants carry all hydrations and nutritional needs in their running pack, bottle, or belt.
- Will there be on-course support? Yes, we will have volunteers stationed on the course to help with directions. A medical tent will be available at the finish line.
- Are dogs or strollers allowed at the event or allowed to participate? We love dogs, but dogs are not allowed to participate in the race. Strollers are welcome, but keep in mind we will start on a gravel trail and there are significant hills on the course.
- Inclement Weather Policy: The safety of our participants and volunteers is our highest priority. If severe weather is present, we will post an update on the Facebook Store Page and at the top of this page by 4:30pm the day of the event at the latest.
- Refund Policy - No refunds after May 15, 2023. Processing fees are non-refundable. Entries are not transferable to another event but can be transferred to another participant. Transferring registration is allowed through June 1, 2023. A $3 processing fee will be applied to all refunds and transfers.