No Boundaries is a beginner Training Program that will get you from your couch to the finish line of a 5K race. All levels of walkers and runners are welcome!
Our dedicated coaches & mentors will be there with you every step of the way regardless of your pace!
Group Training sessions begin Thursday May 5th and will be held at the store, 5661 Coventry Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 starting at 6:30 pm Thursday nights and 7:00 am on Saturday Mornings!
Informational/ Orientation meetings about this program are on April 27th and May 4th at 6:30 PM at the store. Swing by to meet the coaches & Mentors and learn about the program.
Registration includes 10 week program, coaching & mentoring, Free Tech T-Shirt
- A 10 week training program and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Registration to The Runners on Parade 5K
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your RRCA Certified Running Coaches.
- 2 Group training sessions during the week.
- Technical apparel, including the No Boundaries technical tee.
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- Team support and encouragement
- Good Form Running Clinic from certified Good Form Running Coach
- A detailed tailored workout calendar/ schedule for each participant to follow each day for the 11 weeks of training
- Free Injury screening
- Post run refreshments
- Alumni discounts on all future training programs
- Weekly training newsletter
- Closed Group Facebook page
- Post race celebration Party
- Overall 20% in store discounts first two weeks of program
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
This program again lasts 10 weeks with group sessions will be on Thursday Evenings at 6:30pm and Saturday mornings at 7:00 am with the program culminating with a goal race on Saturday July 9th, 2016 at the Runners on Parade 5K in downtown Fort Wayne, IN.
The goal race for this Runners on Parade 5K on July 9th, 2016 in downtown Fort Wayne, IN