Fleet Feet Sports/ Saucony Half Marathon Training Program/ Fort 4 Fitness 2015
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and achievable. Our programs target runners, and run/walkers. Our exceptional coaching staff will lead you in your training. Pace groups, speed-work, and specific training plans will enable anyone who can currently run 3 miles comfortably to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
- 12 week program
- Twice-weekly coached group runs (Tue/Sat)
- Saucony technical shirt
- On site coaching from our certified coaches
- Team support and encouragement, attendance rewards
- Educational clinics by our coaches and partners/ Including Good Form Running Clinic
- Free injury screenings
- Pre-Group Run Plyometrics and Post-Group Run Core Workouts
- Special Preview Group Run of Race Course prior to race date
- Post run refreshments
- Weekly training newsletter
- Closed Group Facebook Page
- Saucony shoe and apparel discounts/ Special Private Saucony Shopping Night
- Post Race Celebration Party, Beverages & Cookout included
- Overall special in-store discounts during program
Our 12-week Fort 4 Fitness Half Marathon training program, costs $65 (a $75 value), is scheduled to begin on July 7, 2015 from the store. Twice-weekly coached group sessions will continue every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 8:30 a.m., all from the store. The program lasts 12 weeks and the goal race is on Saturday, September 26th Fort 4 Fitness Half Marathon Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Training program Information and orientation meetings are scheduled at the store for Wednesday, June 16 at 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday, July 1st at 6:30 p.m.