Fleet Feet Running Club Winter Warriors is a 7 week off - season session to help keep runners/walkers strong and motivated during the winter months!
December 17, 2019 - February 1, 2020
GET STRONGER for 2020!
Join us for off-season training, fun, games, and much more!
Join us for Information Meetings about Winter Warriors!
Registration is not necessary to attend.
Information Meetings: TBA
When are the Group Training Sessions? Every Tuesday Night at 6:30 pm & Every Saturday Morning at 7:30 am
When is the first Group Run? Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 6:30 PM at Fleet Feet Fort Mill
When is Gear Up Night? Registered participants can join us for Gear Up Night Savings on our first night of practice on Tuesday, December 17, 2019!
Where do we meet? All practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise announced
Registration fee is $65!
Who should join the Winter Warriors?
- Walkers - We will have a walk group starting at 1 mile distance and working up to 3.1 miles
- 5k Run Group- Our 5k run group will start with a 1.5 mile distance and work up to 3.1 miles
- 10k Run Group- Our 10k run group will start at a 3 mile distance long run and work up to a 6 mile long run (prior 5k race experience strongly recommended)
As part of the Winter Warriors, participants will receive the following:
- RRCA Certified Coaches to answer all your questions
- Organized Tuesday Evening and Saturday Morning Group Runs
- Weekly Email Newsletter with Tips & Advice
- Opportunities for cross training exploration activities
- FFRC logo SWAG item
- A chance to win prizes!!
- Camaraderie and Motivation to help keep you accountable and help keep you moving!
Throughout the program, there will be opportunities to earn fun prizes and participate in fun activities!
Questions? Email Coach Amy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#fleetfeettraining #ffrc #inspire #runtogether