Are you trying to get faster this summer? Do you want to beat the heat? Would you like to train with other athletes who will help motivate you? Would you like to train with others who are training hard, too?
SUMMER SPEED is here for you!
Our SUMMER SPEED Training will get you to the finish line faster!
Got your eye on a summer or late summer race? Fall training prep?
Summer Speed is designed exclusively around track workouts and aimed at getting you faster!
This training group session will be open to athletes of high school age and up, and runners and walkers of all paces!
Join us for this mid-summer, 5 week program, and we'll get you to that finish line faster!
Our dedicated coaches will be right there
with you, every step of the way, bright and early every Thursday morning!
Fleet Feet Running Club
Workouts will begin
THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2022 at 5:45 AM!
Join us for a FREE Information Meeting, at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, to learn more about this upcoming Speed Training Session!
Program Registration is not necessary to attend this meeting, but is suggested.
THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2022 at 6:30 PM
As part of Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill, Summer Speed athletes will receive the following:
- A 5 week training program with calendars of workouts provided to you
- GEAR UP DAY SAVINGS just for you!
- Exclusive FFRC in-store discount throughout the entire season
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your certified Coach
- 1 Group speed training session per week
- 45 - 50 minute speed-specific workouts, inlcuding warm up and cool down
- optional Fleet Feet Running Club Sumer Speed exclusive Technical Tank Top
- Shoe Demo Runs
- Focused training to work on improving your own personal speed
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Teammates
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal
WHEN are the Group Training Sessions?
Every THURSDAY MORNING @ 5:45 AM
WHERE are the Group Training Sessions?
PLEASANT KNOLL MIDDLE SCHOOL
When is the first Group Run?
THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2022 @ 5:45 AM
When is Gear Up Day?
All registered athletes can join us in-store on Saturday, June 25, 2022 to gear up on all the things you need for training, with discounted prices!
Where do we meet?
All in-person practices will meet at the nearby Pleasant Knoll Middle School Track, located at 2320 Pleasant Rd. Fort Mill, SC 29708. PKMS is located just 1.2 miles from our Fleet Feet Fort Mill store location.
When / Where is the end-of-season Goal Race?
There is no Goal Race for this speed-focused session.
Registration Fee: $60
Optional: add-on an exclusive SUMMER SPEED training technical tank top for $10.
More Questions? Email Head Coach Amy Brown at: email@example.com