Looking to run your first 5k distance or to run your fastest 5k? Check out our Summer Sizzlin 5k program!
Enjoy the company of other runners and walkers, great coaches, and special perks!
Our Fleet Feet Running Club MISSION: 5k Training will get you to the finish line!
All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
Join us for this 5 week program and we'll cross the finish line together!
Training Groups will begin
TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2023 at 6:30 PM
As part of Fleet Feet Running Club Charlotte, MISSION: 5k participants will receive the following:
- A 5 week training program with calendars of workouts provided to you
- GEAR UP DAY SAVINGS just for you!
- Exclusive FFRC in-store discount throughout the entire session
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your certified Coach and Mentors
- 2 Group training sessions per week
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Advice from local medical professionals
- Shoe Demo Runs
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors and Teammates
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal
WHEN are the Group Training Sessions?
Every TUESDAY NIGHT @ 6:30 pm
Every SATURDAY MORNING @ 7:00 am
WHEN is the first Group Run?
TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2023 @ 6:30 pm at Fleet Feet Fort Mill
When is Gear Up Day?
All registered athletes can join us in-store on Saturday, July 22, 2023 to gear up on all the things you need for summer training, with special discounts!
Where do we meet?
All in-person practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise announced.
When / Where is the end-of-season Goal Race?
MISSION: 5k Goal Race: Charlotte Yiasou Greekfestival 5k on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Training Program Registration Fee: $75
Program Registration fee does not include goal race