Looking to master more than the 5k distance? Check out our 10k program.
Come train with us and get ready to run at the Charlotte Racefest Half Marathon and 10k or at the Come See Me 10k Road Race on Saturday, April 15, 2023!
Enjoy the company of other runners and walkers, great coaches, and special perks!
Our Fleet Feet Running Club 10K Training will get you to the finish line!
All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there
with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
Join us for this 10 week program and we'll cross the finish line together!
Training Groups will begin
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2023 at 6:30 PM
As part of Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill, 10k participants will receive the following:
- A 10 week training program with calendars of workouts provided to you
- GEAR UP DAY 20% off SAVINGS just for you!
- Goal Race Registration discounts
- Exclusive FFRC in-store 15% off discount on all purchases throughout the entire season
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your certified Coach and Mentors
- 2 Group training sessions per week
- Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill exclusive Technical shirt
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Advice from local medical professionals
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors and Teammates
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal
When are the Group Training Sessions?
Every TUESDAY NIGHT @ 6:30 pm
Every SATURDAY MORNING @ 7:30 am
When is the first Group Run?
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2023 @ 6:30 pm
When is Gear Up Day?
All registered athletes can join us in-store on Saturday, February 11, 2023 to gear up on all the things you need for spring training, with special 20% off discounts! Talk with our experienced Outfitters and Coaches about all the gear you need to help you have the most successful training experience!
Where do we meet?
All in-person practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise announced.
When / Where is the end-of-season Goal Race?
Choose to run in either The Charlotte Racefest Half Marathon and 10k at South Park Mall in Charlotte, NC or in the Come See Me 5k / 10k Road Races at Winthrop Coliseum in Rock Hill, SC, both held on Saturday, April 15, 2023! FFRC Special Race Day perks!
Training Registration Fee: $80
Program Registration fee does not include goal race.
**NEW 2023 Registration Option**
Pay One Time and Join Us for any program, at any time, in 2023!
Introducing our brand new 2023 FFRC Year Long Access Package! Register for access to Fleet Feet Running Club all year long, with a one time registration fee of $350.00! See more details on each FFRC training group page and on Captyn!
For access to join any Fleet Feet Running Club program, at any time in 2023, CLICK HERE!
More Questions? Email Head Coach Amy Brown at: email@example.com
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Fort Mill