Looking to master more than the 5k distance? Check out our 10k program.
Enjoy the company of other runners and walkers, great coaches, and special perks!
Virtual training options available as well.
Our Fleet Feet Running Club 10K Training will get you to the finish line!
All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there
with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
Join us for this 12 week program and we'll cross the finish line together!
Training Groups will begin
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 at 6:30 PM!
Join us for a FREE Information Meeting about this upcoming 5k Session!
Registration is not necessary to attend this meeting.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2021 at 7:15 PM
More Information about how to join the Info Meeting will be updated soon!
As part of Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill, 10k participants will receive the following:
- A 12 week training program with calendars of workouts provided to you
- GEAR UP DAY SAVINGS just for you!
- Exclusive FFRC in-store discount throughout the entire season
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your certified Coach and Mentors
- 2 Group training sessions per week - you can choose whether to meet in-person or virtually
- Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill exclusive Technical shirt
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Advice from local medical professionals
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors and Teammates
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal
When are the Group Training Sessions?
Every TUESDAY NIGHT @ 6:30 pm
Every SATURDAY MORNING @ 7:30 am
*Virtual Trainees will be expected to run their workouts on these days, as well.
When is the first Group Run?
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 @ 6:30 pm
When is Gear Up Day?
All registered athletes can join us in-store on Saturday, September 11, 2021 to gear up on all the things you need for fall training!
Where do we meet?
All in-person practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise announced. Virtual Athletes will complete their workouts/runs at home on the days prescribed.
When / Where is the end-of-season Goal Race?
The 2021 PALMETTO PEACH HALF MARATHON 10K, and 5K RACES, in North Augusta, SC, hosted by our friends at Fleet Feet Augusta on Saturday, November 27, 2021 of Thanksgiving Weekend! This race runs through two states and is two times the fun!
Registration Fee: $75
Program Registration fee does not include goal race.
More Questions? Email Head Coach Amy Brown at: email@example.com