Whether you are looking to run your first half-marathon or your best half-marathon,
we're here to help!
Join Us and train to get ready to run your best at the Charlotte Racefest Half Marathon on April 15, 2023!
Enjoy the company of other runners, great coaches, and special perks!
Our Fleet Feet Running Club HALF MARATHON Training will get you to the finish line!
All levels of runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there
with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
Join us for this 12 week program and we'll cross the finish line together!
Training Groups will begin
TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2023 at 6:30 PM!
As part of Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill, Half Marathon participants will receive the following:
- A 12 week training program with calendars of workouts provided to you
- GEAR UP DAY 20% off SAVINGS just for you!
- Exclusive FFRC in-store 15% off discount throughout the entire season
- Goal Race Registration discount
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your certified Coach and Mentors
- 2 Group training sessions per week
- Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill exclusive Technical shirt
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Advice from local medical professionals
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors and Teammates
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal
When are the Group Training Sessions?
Every TUESDAY NIGHT @ 6:30 pm
Every SATURDAY MORNING @ 7:30 am
When is Gear Up Day?
All registered athletes can join us in-store on Saturday, January 28, 2023 to gear up on all the things you need for fall training, with exclusive 20% off discounts, just for you! Talk with our experienced Outfitters and Coaches about what gear you need to have the best training season experience!
Where do we meet?
All in-person practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise announced.
When / Where is the end-of-season Goal Race?
Saturday, April 15, 2023 at The Charlotte Racefest Half Marathon and 10k in Charlotte, NC at South Park Mall!
Registration Fee: $120
Program Registration fee does not include goal race. Race Registration Discount Code will be provided.
**NEW 2023 Registration Option**
Pay One Time and Join Us for any program, at any time, in 2023!
Introducing our brand new 2023 FFRC Year Long Access Package! Register for access to Fleet Feet Running Club all year long, with a one time registration fee of $350.00!
For access to join any Fleet Feet Running Club program, at any time in 2023, CLICK HERE!
More Questions? Email Head Coach Amy Brown at: email@example.com