** Coming this Fall 2019 **
Join the thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to one of the fastest growing distance races in the country – the FULL MARATHON. This impressive 26.2 mile distance is challenging, but achievable!
This brand-new mission at Fleet Feet Fort Mill is a 16 week, RRCA certified coached program that prepares you both mentally and physically to run 26.2 miles. You will receive instruction at all group runs, weekly emails from your coach with important tips, and a training calendar. This program will focus on gaining endurance and how to properly prepare for the marathon distance for the first time or for a repeat attempt! Train with an experienced coach and mentors and a motivating group of runners with the same goals as you!
(Participants must be able to run 6 miles before committing to this program.)
FULL MARATHON 2019 FALL TRAINING begins AUGUST 27th, 2019!
FAQ:What / When is the end-of-season full marathon Goal Race?KIAWAH ISLAND MARATHONRACE DATE: Saturday, December 14, 2019Full Marathon / Half Marathon / 5k / 1 Mile What are the Program Dates:August 27, 2019 - December 14, 2109
When are Group Training Sessions? Every Tuesday Night & Every Saturday Morning
When is the First Group Run?
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 6:30 pmWhere do we meet? All practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise noted.
When is Gear Up Night? Registered participants can join us for Gear Up Night Savings on the first Tuesday night practice!
What is the Registration price? $150 for 16 weeks of training
As part of the MISSION: MARATHON Fleet Feet Running Club, participants will receive the following:
- A 16 week full marathon training program with a calendar of workouts provided to you.
- GEAR UP NIGHT SAVINGS!
- Fleet Feet Running Club exclusive Technical T- shirt
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach and Mentors
- 2 Group training sessions per week
- Track Night Workouts
- Marathon Training Group exclusive rewards
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more.
- Advice from local medical professionals!
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
Questions? Email Coach Amy Brown at email@example.com