Our Fleet Feet Running Club 5K training group will get you to the finish line!
All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there
with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
Join us for this 9 - 12 week program and we'll cross the finish line together!
2020 Fleet Feet Running Club SPRING I
Training Groups will begin
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2020 at 6:30 PM!
Join us for a FREE Information Meeting about this upcoming 5k Session!
Registration is not necessary to attend these meetings.
Choose from two Information Meetings to attend:
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
Saturday, January 25, 2020 @ 9:30 am
As part of Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill, 5k participants will receive the following:
- A 9 - 12 week training program with calendars of workouts provided to you.
- GEAR UP NIGHT SAVINGS!
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach and Mentors.
- 2 Group training sessions per week
- Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill exclusive Technical shirt
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more.
- Advice from local medical professionals.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors and Teammates!
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
When / Where is the end-of-season Goal Race?
SATURDAY, APRIL 4, 2020
Spartan Half Marathon, 10k, and 5K
**Race Registration Discounts will be provided.
Choose to run the Cooper River Bridge Run 10k with us and other Fleet Feet Runing Clubs from across the Region, also on Saturday, April 4, 2020!
When are the Group Training Sessions?
Every Tuesday Night @ 6:30 pm & Every Saturday Morning @ 7:30 am
When is the first Group Run?
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
When is Gear Up Night?
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2020 @ 6:30 pm, the first night of practice
Where do we meet?
All practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill unless otherwise announced.
Registration Fee: $75
Program Registration fee does not include goal race, but race registraion discounts will be provided!
More Questions? Email Head Coach Amy Brown at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#showup #runningchangeseverything #FFRC fleetfeettraining