Half Marathon Training 2020
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and yet achievable. We have an exceptional coaching staff to lead you in your training. Pace groups, speed work, and specific training plans will enable runners to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances. Join us for this 9 - 12 week program and we'll get you to the finish line!
HALF MARATHON 2020 FALL TRAINING
will begin TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2020!
Join us for a FREE Information Meeting for this upcoming HALF MARATHON Session! Registration is not necessary to attend these meetings.
Information Meetings: TBA
What/When is the end-of-season Goal Race?CURRENT SPRING I SESSION:SATURDAY, APRIL 4, 2020Spartan Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k in Davidson, NC. OR Run with us and other Fleet Feet Running Clubs from across the Region at the Cooper River Bridge Run 10k, in Charleston, SC, also on Saturday, Aprill 4, 2020! *Other local half marathon options:Kings Mountain Running Festival 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon in Clover, SC, on Saturday, April 27, 2020.
When is the First Group Run?
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 6:30 pmWhere do we meet? All practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise noted.
When is Gear Up Night? Registered participants can join us for Gear Up Night Savings on the first Tuesday night practice!Tuesday, August 25, 2020
What is the Registration price? $100 for 12 weeks of training
Program registration price does NOT include goal race. Goal race registration discounts will be provided!
As part of the Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill, Half marathon participants will receive the following:
- A 12 week training program with a calendar of workouts provided to you.
- GEAR UP NIGHT SAVINGS!
- Fleet Feet Running Club exclusive Technical T- shirt
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach.
- 2 Group training sessions per week
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more.
- Advice from local medical professionals!
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
Questions? Email Head Coach Amy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
#showup #runningchangeseverything #FFRC #fleetfeettraining