It's Our Privilege to Serve You
We are now offering in-person shoe fittings and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Walk-Ins are welcome! Please stop by and see what's new!
- Optional: Schedule an Appointment to ensure a 30 minute one-on-one outfitting session at a specific date and time
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor measurements to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, or online at fleetfeet.com
We are operating at normal business hours:
Monday-Friday 10am- 7pm
Saturday 10am- 6pm
Sunday 12pm- 5pm
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters and customers. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings at the customer's request. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store. Call us at 803-802-0800 to schedule an appointment.
We now offer simple, fast, and safe Curbside Pickup. Here’s how it works:
1. Shop on fleetfeet.com: Select your item and then select the “Buy & Pickup” Option.
2. Look for Confirmation: When your order is ready for pickup you will receive an email confirmation.
3. Pick up Locally: Head to the store for safe pickup.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call 803-802-0800 or contact us.