About This Program
Join CIM Training after Urban Cow Training!
Were you inspired to complete a marathon after your Urban Cow half? Join us for the remainder of CIM training!
This program is designed to help both new and experienced runners reach their marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment. Relay runners are welcome to join us!
The California International Marathon (CIM) takes place on Sunday, December 8th 2024. This 26.2mile run starts in Folsom and ends at our state's capitol building! This race has a net elevation loss and is one of the country's best Boston Marathon qualifiers! It is a fast marathon course and a great first or 20th marathon course.
While this marathon training program is filled with perks at its core – experienced coaches, goal-based training plans, insights from CIM insiders, and premium race day experiences – it is about building a community of people who share a passion and want to work together to reach their goals. This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish, improve, or perform, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier, and happier runner.
- October 8th to December 5th
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00pm at various locations
- Saturdays at 7:30am at various locations
- Workouts will be in the Folsom and surrounding area
- We will prepare you for the California International Marathon on Sunday, December 8, 2024.
The training is designed to increase week to week so you build slowly, steadily, and consistently towards your goals.
- Tuesday and Thursday workouts consist of intensity such as intervals, hills, and tempo to improve your fitness.
- Saturday workouts will build endurance towards the goal race distance.
- Your training schedule will include workouts for you to do on your own throughout the week which will help you see more progress.
- If you cannot make a workout, you will have the schedule to continue to follow the plan.
Coaches and special guests will educate you in person and in Final Surge on topics such as warm ups, mobility, nutrition/hydration, injury prevention, how to prepare for race day, and more. They are also a resource and support for you along the way.
Group Training Atmosphere
Enjoy the safety, accountability, information, and motivation of a coached group workout environment. We also have a private Social Wall in Final Surge for you to share, communicate, and get motivation from your fellow training members.
- Rochelle Gamette
Program Cost $125
Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run or run/walk a half marathon (13.1 miles)
We reserve the right to cancel practice for any unsafe conditions such as, but not limited to, weather or air quality.
Exclusive Discounts and Swag
Throughout the program, we will provide in store discounts, training program swag, and other giveaways as opportunities arise.
Email Training Program Director Amy, email@example.com
There are no refunds, exchanges, or transfers at any time.
Urban Cow to CIM
Just like your HOKA's, only smaller.
Donut Run! 6am @ Bill's Donuts
6:00am - 7:00am | Bill's Donuts, 8749 Auburn Folsom Rd, Granite Bay, CA 95746
Start your Friday mornings off right with a 4 mile run followed by donuts and coffee.Learn More ›
Way Too Cool 50K Shakeout Run
9:00am - 10:00am | Fleet Feet, 6610 Folsom-Auburn Rd, Folsom, CA 95630
Shake out those pre-Way Too Cool jitters with a demo run with Altra and OOFOS on Friday, Mar…Learn More ›
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville