Welcome to Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville's Urban Cow 13.1 Training Program! Training for and completing a half marathon is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our program benefit from our professional coaches, experienced mentors, and a daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
The Urban Cow Half Marathon takes place on October 1st, 2022. Participants in this race will enjoy a very scenic and fast course through beautiful neighborhoods and along the Sacramento River.
Kick-Off Informational Meeting
Not sure if this program is for you? All are welcome to meet the coaches on Sunday, July 19th, at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Folsom to learn about the program and ask any questions you may have. The meeting will be followed by a 3-mile shakeout run!
- July 19th - Oct 1st
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm at various locations
- Sunday, 7:30am at various locations
- Workouts will be in the Folsom and surrounding area
Coaches and special guests will educate you in person and in the weekly emails on topics such as mobility, nutrition/hydration, injury prevention, how to prepare for race day, and more. They are also a resource and support for you along the way.
Group Training Atmosphere
Enjoy the safety, accountability, information, and motivation that come from a coached group workout environment. We also have a private Facebook page for you to share, communicate, and get motivation from your fellow training members.
The training is designed to increase week to week so you build slowly, steadily, and consistently toward your goals.
- Wednesday workouts consist of intensity such as intervals, hills, and tempo to improve your fitness.
- Sunday workouts are endurance building towards the goal race distance of 13.1 miles.
- Your training schedule will include workouts for you to do on your own throughout the week, which will help you see more progress.
- If you cannot make a workout, you will have the schedule to continue to follow the plan.
We will prepare you for the Urban Cow Half Marathon on October 1st. This race features live music on the course, post race party pasture, cowbell finisher medals for all, and free race photos.
- Julie Hinman
- Garrison Weekes
Questions? Email the coaches at email@example.com
Minimum Activity Level
You should be able to walk or run 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
We will cancel practice if any of these conditions occur:
- The high temperature for the day is 100 degrees or more (afternoon workouts only)
- The AQI (air quality) is 150 or higher
- Lightning in the area
Program Cost $100
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to our VIP Training Subscription page to see if it is right for you!
No refunds, transfers, or exchanges.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville