Introducing Trail Techniques with Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville!
This program will focus on maintaining and preparing each participant for our Fall Trail Training Programs. Each week, you will be educated on a different trail-specific skill, which you will then be able to utilize during that week’s run.
Distance options: Sunday long runs will have 2 options that build up over the weeks to the 10k or Half Marathon distance.
Sunday runs will be time based, not distance based. The focus will be on learning new trail skills and putting them into practice during the run.
Goal: Our goal is to get you better equipped for different trail conditions. The program will culminate in a time trial to assess your progress.
- March 30th to May 16th (7 weeks)
- Tuesday @ 6pm
- Sunday @ 7am
- Tuesday - Willow Hills / Cavitt Jr. High
- Sunday - Various Locations
- Kickoff: March 25th @ 6pm - Fleet Feet Folsom, Back Deck
- 6610 Folsom-Auburn Road
- No Pace Limit
- Cost: $99
Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-walk/run 3 miles and currently exercising at least 3 times per week.
- No pace minimum. From the Rabbit to the Turtle, we have got you covered!
With our county COVID restriction tiers loosening, we will now be able to start in one wave and will allow for more pre and post workout social interaction with other participants while still respecting proper social distancing.
No refunds, transfers or exchanges.
Questions? Email your Trail Coaches: email@example.com