Spring 2021 Road Half Marathon Training
Welcome to Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville's Half Marathon Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The program will culminate with a Half Marathon (13.1 mile) Training Run!
- Twice weekly group workouts led by expert coaches
- 10-week daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, workout details and more!
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, stretching, injury prevention and gear
- Personalized workout plans – have a personal goal, we’ll help you get there!
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- In-store coupons
- Information/Kickoff Night: Wednesday, January 13th at 6pm via Zoom
- First group workout: Saturday Morning, January 16th
- 2 weekly group workouts: Wednesday Evening & Saturday Morning in Folsom
- Training Program Registration Fee - $100
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: We will be keeping a close eye on local government mandates in regard to COVID-19; procedures will be implemented based on current recommendations when the training program begins. As of now, these are the guidelines we will follow:
- During the run, we will avoid congested areas when possible and run single file to be courteous of others’ space on the path
- Refrain from hugs, high fives, fist bumps, etc.
- You may wear a mask before or after the workout if it makes you more comfortable, but it will not be required due to distancing outdoors
- We advise against wearing a mask during the workout due to increased side effects with increased respiration
- No water coolers, cups, or nutrition products will be provided due to shared nature
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to our VIP Training Subscription page to see if it is right for you!
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training:
You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
Contact our Training Director with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason.