Fleet Feet Folsom/Roseville and Anywhere Fit Folsom have partnered up to bring you a unique and exciting opportunity! Our Obstacle Course Training Program consists of running, skill practice, and functional conditioning. We will train you to run and complete obstacles with skill, efficiency, and confidence.
Keeping Up the Motivation: The official events have been cancelled, but that doesn't mean we can't have our own! We will set up a fun and safe Obstacle Course Event at the end that will challenge you to use the skills you learn during the program.
Obstacle Specific Training Includes:
- Rope Climb
- Wall Climb
- Spear Throw
- Monkey Bars
- Cargo Net
- Atlas Carry
- Tire Flip
- Sandbag Carry
- Bucket Carry
Training Group Details - Fall 2020
- Training Dates: September 29th to November 22nd, 2020
- Fee: $249
- Kick Off / Free First Workout:
- Tuesday, September 29th @ 7pm
- Anywhere Fit Folsom (7700 Folsom-Auburn Road)
- This program consists of 3 coached workouts per week
- Tuesday / Thursday - 7:00PM
- Sunday - 8:00AM
- Anywhere Fit Folsom
Training Group Participants Receive
- Experienced coaches to prepare you for the mental and physical challenges of an obstacle course race
- Obstacle specific training, including rope climbs, wall climbs, spear throw, object carries, monkey bars, and more
- Access to the 2013, '14, '15, '16 and '18 KCRA A-List Best CrossFit Gym in Sacramento
- Improved overall fitness
- E-mail support from coaching staff
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: We will be keeping a close eye on local government mandates in regard to COVID-19; procedures will be implemented based on current recommendations when the training program begins.
Not sure if this program is for you?
Email Amy ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to get a pass for your First Week ON US!
Suggested Activity Level Prior to the Start of Training
- Run/Walk 30-60 minutes, 3 times per week
- Lift 20 lbs
- Medical clearance strongly recommended, especially if you have previous or current injuries/conditions
For those 18 years or older (age 14-17 with parent participation)
There are no exchanges, refunds, or transfers at any time
If you have any questions, please contact our Training Director: email@example.com