Run your first 5k or 10k with us!
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why Limitless was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. Limitless is about helping you to walk/walk-run/run your first 5k (3.1 miles) or 10k (6.2 miles) and to create healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those individuals just starting their walking and running regardless of pace or speed. It's not who's first or last, it's about effort and making a lifestyle change. Want to see what this group is all about? Come to the January 16th kick-off meeting for an introduction to Limitless!
This program will culminate in a 5k or 10k training run!
Limitless Training Program Details
- Twice weekly coach led group workouts (Wednesday Evening & Saturday Morning)
- Wednesday and Saturday workouts leave from various locations in the Folsom area
- Training Program fee - $50
- Kick-off informational meeting: Saturday, January 16th at 8:00am at Rodeo Park (200 Stafford St., Folsom)
Limitless Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors
- Clinics on running related topics
- E-mail support from your coaches
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition, hydration and more presented weekly
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Private Facebook page for camaraderie
- In-store coupon
- January 16th – March 27th
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to the VIP Training Subscription Page to see if it’s right for you!
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: We will be keeping a close eye on local government mandates in regard to COVID-19; procedures will be implemented based on current recommendations when the training program begins. As of now, these are the guidelines we will follow:
- Participants will be assigned a staggered start time for subgroups of less than 10 people
- Participants will check in with their coach then be assigned a marked spot to maintain distance between participants for warmups
- During the run we will avoid congested areas when possible and run single file to be courteous of others space on the path
- Refrain from hugs, high fives, fist bumps, etc.
- You may wear a mask before or after the workout if it makes you more comfortable, but it will not be required due to distancing outdoors
- We advise against wearing a mask during the workout due to increased side effects with increased respiration
- No water coolers, cups, or nutrition products will be provided due to shared nature