Run your first 5k with us!
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why Limitless was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. Limitless is about helping you to walk/walk-run/run your first 5k (3.1 miles) and to create healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those individuals just starting their walking and running regardless of pace or speed. It's not who's first or last, it's about effort and making a lifestyle change. Want to see what this group is all about? Come to the September 26th kick-off meeting for an introduction to Limitless!
Limitless Training Program Details
- Twice weekly coach led group workouts (Wednesday Evening & Saturday Morning)
- Wednesday and Saturday workouts leave from various locations in the Folsom area
- Training Program fee - $50
- Kick-off informational meeting: Saturday, September 26th at 8:00am at Lew Howard Park (7001 Baldwin Dam Rd., Folsom, CA) To help plan for social distancing and number of attendees, please RSVP for this meeting HERE>
Limitless Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors
- Clinics on running related topics
- E-mail support from your coaches
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition, hydration and more presented weekly
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Private Facebook page for camaraderie
- 15% off store coupon
- September 26th – December 6th