Run your first 5k or 10k with us!
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why Limitless was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. Limitless is about helping you walk/walk-run/run your first 5k (3.1 miles) or 10k (6.2 miles) and creating healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those individuals just starting their walking and running regardless of pace or speed. It's not about who is first or last; it's about effort and making a lifestyle change.
- September 18th to November 25th
- Saturdays at 8:00 am from various locations in the Folsom and Roseville area
- Wednesdays at 6:00 pm from Fleet Feet Folsom
Kick Off Informational Meeting
Saturday, September 18th at 8:00 am at Fleet Feet Folsom
Coaches and special guests will educate you in person and in the weekly emails on topics such as warm ups, mobility, nutrition, hydration, how to prepare for race day, injury prevention, and more. They are also a resource and support for you along the way.
Group Training Atmosphere
Enjoy the safety, accountability, information, and motivation that come from a coached group workout environment. We also have a private group Facebook page for you to share, communicate, and get motivation from your fellow training members.
The training is designed to increase week to week so you build slowly, steadily, and consistently towards your goals. The Wednesday workouts consist of intensity such as intervals, hills, and tempo to improve your fitness. The Saturday workouts are endurance building towards the goal race distance. Your training schedule will include workouts for you to do on your own throughout the week which will help you see more progress. If you can’t make a workout, you will have the schedule to continue to follow the plan. All workouts are time based, rather than distance based, so that no one is first or last. We all start and finish together.
We will prepare you for a Turkey Trot 5K and 10K, Thanksgiving Day (November 25th)
Exclusive Discounts and Swag
Throughout the program, we will provide in store coupons, training program swag, and other giveaways as opportunities arise.
Minimum Activity Level
None! This program is for anyone new to fitness. If you’re not sure this is the right place, be assured that it is the right place for the first step.
- Adena Banas
- My running journey started when I walked into the Fleet Feet Roseville store. I was coming off 100 pounds weight loss and I was looking for my next set of goals; complete a 10k, make new friends, and continue down a healthier lifestyle. Fast forward and I have lost a total of 175lbs. My running journey has taken me on paved and dirt trails that covered distances from 5k to 50miles. The unconditional support and camaraderie of what Fleet Feet provides floors me to no end. I have learned so much from the Fleet Feet staff when my running journey started. I started as a participant, then became a mentor, and now as a coach, it feels great to give that knowledge back. Change does not happen overnight. Invest in yourself and the gear. Put in the work, enjoy the journey, lace up, and keep moving forward! Be patient with yourself from the starting line to the finish line of the training process. “Sweat, Smile, Sweat, REPEAT”
- Greg Watry
- (Bio coming soon!)
Email the coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no refunds, exchanges, or transfers at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel practice for any unsafe conditions such as, but not limited to weather or air quality.
- We will be keeping a close eye on local government mandates regarding COVID-19 and procedures will be implemented based on up to date recommendations.