Run your first 5k with us!
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why Limitless was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. Limitless is about helping you to walk/walk-run/run your first 5k (3.1 miles) and to create healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those individuals just starting their walking and running regardless of pace or speed. It's not who's first or last, it's about effort and making a lifestyle change. Want to see what this group is all about? Come to the June 19th kick-off meeting for an introduction to Limitless!
The goal race for this program is the William Jessup University (WJU) Course x Fleet Feet 5K Race on August 21st.
Limitless Training Program Details
- Twice weekly coach led group workouts
- Wednesday Evening @ 6:00 PM
- Saturday Morning @ 8:00 AM
- Workouts leave from various locations in the Roseville/Rocklin/Folsom area
- Training Program fee - $50
- Kick-off informational meeting: Saturday, June 19th at 8:00am at the Fleet Feet Folsom.
Limitless Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors
- Full Training Schedule Provided
- Clinics on running related topics
- E-mail support from your coaches
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition, hydration and more presented weekly
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Private Facebook page for camaraderie
- In-store coupon
- We Are Undefeated
- We will explore this theme in our weekly meetings, breaking down the concepts behind the idea of being undefeated, and how to further apply this theme in your training & daily life!
- June 19th to August 21st