Run your first 5k with us!
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why Limitless was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. Limitless is about helping you to walk/walk-run/run your first 5k (3.1 miles) and to create healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those individuals just starting their walking and running regardless of pace or speed. It's not who's first or last, it's about effort and making a lifestyle change. Want to see what this group is all about? Come to the April 3rd kick-off meeting for an introduction to Limitless!
The goal race for this program is the No Excuses 5k on Memorial Day.
Limitless Training Program Details
- Twice weekly coach led group workouts
- Wednesday Evening @ 6pm
- Saturday Morning @ 8am
- Workouts leave from various locations in the Folsom area
- Training Program fee - $50
- Kick-off informational meeting: Saturday, April 3rd at 8:00am at Fleet Feet Folsom (back deck)
Limitless Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors
- Clinics on running related topics
- E-mail support from your coaches
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition, hydration and more presented weekly
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Private Facebook page for camaraderie
- In-store coupon
- April 7th to May 29th
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: We will be keeping a close eye on local government mandates in regard to COVID-19; procedures will be implemented based on current recommendations when the training program begins. As of now, these are the guidelines we will follow:
- Participants will check in with their coach then be assigned a marked spot to maintain distance between participants for warmups
- During the run we will avoid congested areas when possible and run single file to be courteous of others space on the path
- Refrain from hugs, high fives, fist bumps, etc.
- You may wear a mask before or after the workout if it makes you more comfortable, but it will not be required due to distancing outdoors
- We advise against wearing a mask during the workout due to increased side effects with increased respiration
- No water coolers, cups, or nutrition products will be provided due to shared nature
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
Questions? Please contact your coaches: firstname.lastname@example.org