Cross the finish line of your first 5k & 10k with us!
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why Limitless was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. Limitless is about helping you to walk/walk-run/run your first 5k (3.1 miles) or 10k (6.2 miles) and to create healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those individuals just starting their walking and running regardless of pace or speed. It's not who's first or last, it's about effort and making a lifestyle change. Want to see what this group is all about? Come to the April 4th kick-off meeting and free first workout for an introduction to Limitless!
Our goal race for this session will be the 1st Annual Mississippi Bar 5k/10k. This race takes place mostly on the dirt, with a scenic path winding through beautiful bluffs along Lake Natoma. We will do training runs on dirt and hills to prepare you for this exciting race.
Limitless Training Program Details
- Twice weekly coach led group workouts (6:00pm Wednesdays & 8:00am Saturdays)
- Wednesday and Saturday workouts leave from Fleet Feet Folsom
- Training Program fee - $50
- Kick-off informational meeting and free first workout: Saturday, April 4th at 8:00am, Fleet Feet Folsom
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors
- Clinics on running related topics
- E-mail support from your coaches
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition, hydration and more presented weekly
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Private Facebook page for camaraderie
- 15% off store coupon
- April 4th – June 6th (Mississippi Bar 5k/10k)
**New for 2020** Our Strength Training for Runners Program on Mondays 7-8pm is limited to 30 participants, so act quickly.