Welcome to Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville's California International Marathon (CIM) Training. This program is designed to help both new and experienced runners reach their marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The California International Marathon - CIM takes place on Sunday, December 5th, 2021. This 26.2-mile run starts in Folsom and ends at our state's capitol building! This race has a net elevation loss and is one of the country's best Boston Marathon qualifiers! It is a fast marathon course and a great first or 20th marathon course.
While this marathon training program is filled with perks at its core – experienced coaches, goal-based training plans, insights from CIM insiders, and premium race day experiences – it is really about building a community of people who share a passion and want to work together to reach their goals. This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish, improve or perform, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier, and happier runner.
Not sure if CIM training is for you? Come to our CIM Training Program Info Session on Wednesday, August 4th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom.
CIM Training Program Benefits
- Twice weekly group workouts led by Coach Rochelle
- Daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, workout details, and more!
- E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel/footwear, injury prevention, and stretching
- In-store coupons
- Hydration and nutrition samples provided at select workouts
- Personalized workout plans -have a goal, we'll help get you there!
- Helpful tips and advice on Race Day strategy and preparation
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Official CIM Training Program shirt included
CIM Training Program Logistics
- Head Coach: Rochelle G.
- CIM Info Night on Wednesday, August 4that 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- Ice Breaker Workout on Saturday, August 7that 6pm
- 2 Weekly group workouts on Wednesdays @ 6pm and Saturdays @ 7am
- Limited to 100 participants
- Program Fee $200
CIM Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-walk/run 7 miles and currently exercising 3-5 times per week.
- Ability to run or walk-run at a 13:44 minute/mile pace or faster (same as the maximum pace allowance on Race Day)
Questions about the program? Email our training programs directors: email@example.com
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.