Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Folsom & Roseville's Urban Cow and Folsom Blues 13.1 Training Program! Training for and completing a half marathon is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our program benefit from our professional coaches, experienced mentors, and a daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
The Urban Cow Half Marathon takes place on October 6th, 2019. Participants in this race will enjoy a very scenic and fast course through beautiful neighborhoods and along the Sacramento River.
The Folsom Blues Half Marathon takes place on October 20th, 2019. This race gives participants great views of Nimbus Dam, Lake Natoma, and the Folsom Historic District
Join us at our Urban Cow/Folsom Blues 13.1 Training Program Info Night at 6pm on Wednesday, July 31st @ Fleet Feet Folsom.
13.1 Training Program Benefits
- Twice weekly group workouts led by expert coaches and awesome mentors
- Daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Weekly newsletter with training tips, workout details, and more!
- Email support from your coaching staff - the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, stretching, injury prevention and gear
- In-store coupons
- Skratch Labs hydration samples provided at select workouts
- Helpful tips and advice on race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Access to our Fleet Feet Training Store (for an additional fee)
- $10 credit to the Training Store
13.1 Training Program Logistics
- Information/Kickoff Night: Wednesday, July 31st at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- First group workout: Wednesday, August 7th at 6pm behind the downtown Folsom parking structure on Leidesdorff Street
- 2 weekly group workouts: Wednesdays at 6pm; Saturdays at 7:30am (meet in Folsom)
- Training Program registration fee: $100
- Complete 9 or 11 week training plan with detailed workouts
Suggested Activity Level Prior to the Start of Training
- You should be able to walk or run 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Please contact Training Director, Carrie Hyatt, with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org