FREE Intro to Trail Running & Training
Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville is excited to bring you a trail training experience like no other! This program has everything- experienced coaches, training schedule, insights from experienced coaches/trail insiders, along with seminars to help you be more comfortable and successful on the trail, plus it's FREE!
This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish a race, escape the pounding of pavement and enjoy different scenery, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier and happier runner.
Not sure if the training is for you? -email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Once weekly group workouts led by experienced Fleet Feet Coaches & trail running experts
- Trail University seminars led by our coaches and trail experts
- E-mail support – our coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel/footwear/gear and trail safety/etiquette
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- First group workout is mid-July 2019
- Weekly group workouts:
- two Saturday's in July @ 7am
- Workout locations -Fleet Feet Sports Folsom & Lake Natoma
- Registration Fee- $0.00 (yes, it's FREE!)
Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-run/walk 2 miles and currently exercising 2-5 times per week.