Welcome to Fleet Feet - Folsom and Roseville's Official Shamrock'n Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Shamrock'n Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, March 15th, 2020 and is our target race for this program.
- Twice weekly group workouts led by expert coaches and awesome mentors
- 9-week daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, workout details and more!
- Hydration and nutrition samples provided at select workouts
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, stretching, injury prevention and gear
- Personalized workout plans – have a unique goal, we’ll help you get there!
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- In-store coupons
- Exclusive access to Fleet Feet Training Store (for an additional fee)
- $10 credit to the Training Store
- Race day access to the VIP Lounge in the Legacy Club at Raley Field, including complementary food, beer, and massage!
- Information/Kickoff Night: Wednesday, January 8th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- First group workout: Saturday, January 11th at 7:30am behind the downtown Folsom parking structure on Leidesdorff Street
- 2 weekly group workouts: Wednesdays at 6pm; Saturdays at 7:30am (meet in Folsom)
- Training Program Registration Fee - $100
- The cost of registration for the Shamrock’n Half Marathon is not included with the program fee
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to our VIP Training Package page to see if it is right for you!
Looking to add Strength Training to your weekly routine? Check out our brand new add-on program, Strength Training for Runners! This add-on program is limited to 30 people, and will be available exclusively to participants registered for one of our Spring Running groups for the first 30 days (11/27-12/27). Sign up today to reserve your spot!
- Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training: You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
- The Shamrock'n Half Race will sell out quickly. Register for the race here.
- Contact our Training Director with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.