2019 All Access Pass -registration is now closed
At Fleet Feet, we believe that Training Programs can be life changing. Setting goals, making new friends, getting faster, being a part of a community, achieving new potentials - that’s what it’s all about! As you’re looking toward 2019, consider the Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville All Access Pass!
All Access Pass Training Package ($349)
Registration period: November 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019
- Full access to each of these programs in 2019
- Limitless 5k/10k
- Spring Road 13.1 – Shamrock’n
- Summer Flex Pass
- Fall Road 13.1 – Urban Cow/Folsom Blues
- Fall Trail 13.1 – TBD
- Fall Road 26.2 – California International Marathon
- Racing Team (year-round)
- Experienced coaches and mentors
- Weekly communication and email support from coaches
- 10% discount, storewide, on full-priced items. May not be combined with any other offers.
- Exclusive VIP swag!
Beginning Jan. 1, 2019*, you may begin enjoying the benefits of the All Access Pass Program. As registration opens for each Training Program, your name will automatically be added to the list of participants and you will be included in the group communications. If, at any point, you’d like to be removed from a group (i.e. perhaps our Fall Trail 13.1 is not one of your goals for 2018), just contact us and we’ll make the adjustment.
*Benefits start 1/1/19, or as soon as registered. Discounts may not be applied retroactively.There are no refunds, transfers or exchanges at any time.Registration fee does not include race entry fee.