Welcome to Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville's Mountains to Beaches Marathon Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced runners reach their marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
This is a 9-Week Marathon Program. We suggest this program as an add-on/continuation to our Shamrock'n Half Marathon Training Program OR standalone if you can go into the training comfortable running 10+ miles.
While this marathon training program is filled with perks at its core, it is really about building a community of people who share a passion and want to work together to reach their goals. This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish, improve or perform, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier and happier runner.
This race fills up fast, historically mid-February. Once you register for our training program, we will email you a Promo Code for a 10% Discount on Race Registration. We suggest you do this promptly to ensure entry into the race!
- Twice weekly group workouts led by expert coaches and awesome mentors
- 9-week daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, workout details and more!
- Hydration and nutrition samples provided at select workouts
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, stretching, injury prevention and gear
- Personalized workout plans – have a unique goal, we’ll help you get there!
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- In-store coupons
- Exclusive access to Fleet Feet Training Store (for an additional fee)
- $10 credit to the Training Store
- Information/Kickoff Night: Wednesday, March 18th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- First group workout: Saturday, March 21st at 7:00am behind the downtown Folsom parking structure on Leidesdorff Street
- 2 weekly group workouts: Wednesdays at 6pm; Saturdays at 7:00am (meet in Folsom)
- Training Program Registration Fee - $100
- The cost of registration for the Mountains to Beaches Marathon is not included with the program fee
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to our VIP Training Package page to see if it is right for you!
- Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training: You should be able to run or walk 10 miles and are currently exercising 3-5 times per week
- Mountains to Beaches will sell out quickly. Look for our email after signing up for this training program to get your 10% discount code for the race!
- Contact our Training Director with any questions: email@example.com
- There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.