Fleet Feet Racing Team is for runners of all ages and paces. It is a place to find connections and a community. We have those passionate about short 5k running all the way up to those who love the ultra-distance of 50k or more. We are an inclusive group ranging in age from teenagers to seniors. Along with our coaches, we have multiple mentors who support and encourage you to stay on track with consistent training in a fun, team environment.
Our goal is to facilitate your motivation and passion for running by creating a tribe that provides inspiration and companionship.
While we’re normally very motivated by races, in 2020 we kept our team motivated to pursue fitness through Route Pictionary, Zoom live strength training, Vertical Gain Challenge, Runner’s Bingo, 24-hour relay challenges, virtual paint and sip, Run Trip destination challenge, and supporting team members along the path of their goals for their first half and full marathons.
Team Details for 2021
This year we will continue to keep the spirit of the team alive through in-person and virtual activities to cater to your comfort level and meet imposed mandates as required. We will focus on safe outdoor in-person workouts as well as virtual educational and social events, motivating challenges, and online team member interactive support.
We will start out the year with a mix of in-person workouts as well as virtual offerings based on the current gathering restrictions and people's comfort with meeting in person. As events and activities for larger groups become comfortable and acceptable, we plan to increase the frequency of the coached in-person workouts, social activities, and races. At that time, we will scale back our virtual experiences.
- Thursdays 6 pm
- Saturdays 8 am
- Coached workouts - January 9th, 14th, and 30th
- Non-coached Meetups with workout plan and location coordinated by coach - January 2nd, 7th, 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th
- In future months, the number of coached workouts will increase when restrictions for in-person gatherings are lifted, at which time we will scale back our virtual offerings
- Year-round team
- Facebook private group for current subscription members
- Motivating challenges
- Educational clinics and demo opportunities
- Social events when restrictions are lifted
- Fun prizes and swag
- Monthly emails with upcoming training schedule and updates
- Fleet Feet shopping discount weekends
- Team store to gear up with Fleet Feet Racing swag
- All are welcome!
- Program fee: $15 monthly subscription
There are no refunds, transfers, or exchanges at any time.
Please email our coach, Heidi, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the Team.
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to our VIP Training Subscription page to see if it is right for you!