Interested in expanding your run experience?
Maybe you just want to develop a regular running routine to improve your health or strengthen your abilities?
Possibly, you just want to hang out with like-minded people who enjoy running outdoors in this amazing area?
If so, join up with our Fleet Feet Racing Team! The Race Team consists of runners of all abilities from walkers to speedsters and everyone in between. We have those passionate about short 5k running all the way up to those who love the ultra-distance of 50k or more. We are a diverse group ranging in age from teenagers to seniors. Along with our coaches, we have multiple mentors who support and encourage you to stay on track with consistent training in a fun, team environment.
What is the Racing Team all about?
Our Racing Team is driven by passionate coaches who lead weekly runs, and experienced mentors to help facilitate workouts. Through our Fleet Feet Racing Team, our coaches will facilitate year-round runs for participants to meet up, gather, and run together.
- Year-round program
- Team races throughout the year
- Two coached workouts:
- Thursday @ 6pm
- Saturday @ 8am
- Team members join for additional meetups
- Facebook private group access
- Monthly emails with upcoming training schedule and updates
- Printable event calendar featuring Fleet Feet Events and training
- Team challenges and social events year-round
- Team store to gear up with swag
- All racing distances are welcome!
- Program fee: $150
Please email our coach, Jocelyn, if you have questions about the Team.
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to our VIP Training Package page to see if it is right for you!