Full-Time/Part-Time FIT Professional
In this role you will be responsible for managing the overall customer experience. You will be interacting with customers, resolving customer issues and creating an upbeat, positive and inclusive work environment. Within the scope of this position, contribute to the Fleet Feet’s overall position as the leader in stores in the thriving Folsom & Roseville running communities.
- Work with customers to ensure the proper fit of footwear, apparel and accessories by utilizing our fit process; promote in-store events and training programs.
- Be proactive in learning the details of each shoe, apparel, and accessory line in the store, as well as the products fit and function.
- Work one-on-one and as a team to ensure each customer receives a unique customer experience from the sales floor to the cash wrap.
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and stock storewide.
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet at all activities, functions, and events.
- Have FUN!!
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Folsom/Roseville to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here
Willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Flexibility and positive reaction to change. Independent drive to meet and exceed store goals. An overall understanding of what sets Fleet Feet apart and why customers come into the store. Ability to show customer service in all situations. Open availability including evenings and weekends. Retail experience is always welcomed!
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-pace, fun and customer centric working environment? Email your completed Application and Resume to email@example.com. Be sure to reference this job and tell us why you’d be a great fit with our team and tell us about your running experience.
**This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.