The traditional couch-to-5K program for beginners, No Boundaries uses a walk/run approach to steadily build up endurance over a 10-week period of time.
Ideal for runners who:
* want to run their first 5K
* want to run their first 5K in a while
* are new to running and fitness
* are unsure they can complete a 5K, but are willing to challenge themselves.
Our NO BOUNDARIES 5K TRAINING PROGRAM will get you from your couch to the finish line of a 5K. All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ON THE NEXT SESSION OF NO BOUNDARIES 5K TRAINING!
When are the Group Training Sessions? Tuesday Nights @ 6:00pm and Saturday Mornings @ 8:15am
There will be an informational Open House on Monday, August 12 at Fleet Feet at 6:00 PM, where you can meet mentors, coaches, other participants and ask any questions you may have.
Where do we meet? All sessions will start from Fleet Feet Des Moines
How much does this program cost? $75 per participant (not including race entry fee).
As part of the No Boundaries training program, participants will receive the following:
- A 10 week training program and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach.
- Two Group training sessions during the week.
- No Boundaries technical apparel t-shirt.
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
Feel free to Contact Us with any additional questions.