Support For Your Patients and Practice
We want to work with you! At Fleet Feet, our professionally-trained Outfitters are equipped to provide advice, products and personalized solutions to relieve your patients’ pain and help them move more comfortably.
HOW WE SERVE CUSTOMERS (YOUR PATIENTS!)
- One-on-one expert advice: Our Outfitters know shoes, and we get to know each customer, too. Once we assess your patient's goals and pain points, we analyze their feet to recommend the best products and solutions. Then the patient can decide what feels most comfortable.
- Free 3D foot scan: Using our 3D fit id® foot scanning technology, our Outfitters take precise measurements of foot length, width and arch height. Then we conduct a gait analysis to assess the foot’s path of motion and stride.
- Personalized solutions: Fleet Feet Outfitters create a profile for each customer based on their 3D scan. Patients can share their scan with their physician, use it to order custom insoles, or simply revisit it later when shopping in store or online.
- The latest and greatest in footwear and comfort solutions: In an industry with rapidly changing technology, Fleet Feet stays on the cutting edge. We understand which products will give your patients the right fit and the support they need, from shoes to inserts, compression, massage and more.
WE RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS
Relief from common pain points may be closer than you think. Each day we outfit customers to help them find the support they need using shoes, inserts, compression products, kinesio tape and beyond. We help customers who experience pain associated with these common conditions and more:
- Achilles tendonitis
- IT band syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- “Runner’s knee”
- Shin splints
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
We provide the following tools to medical professionals:
- Events for the medical community to showcase our in-store experience
- "Lunch & Learns" for your office staff to highlight our services
- Patient referral pads with suggested product solutions
- Waiting room brochures highlighting our services and pain management support
- Your practice name and contact information on our website
- And more! We’re always looking for ways to partner and support your patients. If you have an idea or opportunity, we want to hear about it.