Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures.
Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
To best serve you, we are now offering the following:
Schedule a one-on-one fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click Here to schedule your appointment. You will receive a text confirmation when your appointment is booked.
- Meet with a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. We use our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology to match the shape and volume of your foot to the shape and volume of our shoes.
- Gait Analysis: The Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- General Shopping: We are also recommending appointments for apparel and bra fittings, recovery needs and general shopping.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call 561-501-6926 or email email@example.com.