Do you love running? How about encouraging other people and helping them reach their goals? Then join us as a Fleet Feet Run Club Mentor!
Mentors play an important role in ensuring a great experience for our training program participants. They are an invaluable resource to our training program participants and an "on the road" representative of Fleet Feet Delray Beach. Mentors attend group workouts to provide support.
- Offer positive energy and a positive attitude to the group
- Promote safety and providing support during workouts
- Run or walk alongside participants and make sure everyone is accounted for
- Educate participants about the benefits, products and solutions that Fleet Feet offers
Mentors do not have to be certified running coaches, but training program participation or coaching experience is a plus.
- Can motivate and inspire others in a positive manner
- Has run or walked at least 2 races (distance unimportant)
- Is able to attend 80% of all twice-weekly training workouts
- Will relay critical information, suggestions and concerns to the Run Club Coordinator
- Is not currently in-training for a specific goal or is willing to train before/after training group workouts
- Is a people person and has a desire to help others achieve their goals
- Is willing to be a Fleet Feet Delray Beach store ambassador
- Can attend the end-of-season goal race, helping and encouraging our participants to reach the finish line!
- Free race entry to the program's goal race
- Store discounts and swag during the training program
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal
- The joy that comes from helping others!
If you're interested in being a mentor, please fill out the form below. If you have questions, please email Fleet Feet Delray Beach Operating Partner Hannah Schwab at email@example.com.