This new distance program is designed to help you cross the finish line of a 6.55 mile 1/4 marathon race. This 6 week program will keep you engaged and motivated and help you cross the finish line of the 1/4 marathon at the Springfield Marathon. All participants who can currently run/walk 3 miles are encouraged to join us.
Program Dates: Sept 1- Oct 10
Training Runs: Tuesdays 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am
Suggested Virtual Graduation run: 1/4 Marathon at the Springfield Marathon
Cost: $65 per participant (does not include optional race fee)
As part of the Quarter Marathon training program, participants will receive the following:
- A 6 week training program and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach.
- 2 Group training sessions during the week.
- Opportunity to earn Fleet Feet swag items
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition.
- Gear Up shopping for participants only with special discounts.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
- Due to Covid-19 precautions at the current phase, our fall program will look a little different this go around. This 6 week session will include group led workouts and with a maximum of 50 members. Registration is open to 40 participants per group and will be accepted to each program on a first come first served basis. Social distance guidelines will be practiced, members are required to bring their own water and follow any new procedures.
This program is for participants 18 and over.