Be a part of something Big. For the eight year Fleet Feet is excited to bring the running community together to celebrate Global Running Day! Join us June 7th at Fleet Feet for our annual 5K race or sign up as a virtual runner and complete the distance on your own. This is a free event. Participants can choose to receive a commemorative soft-style shirt and custom finisher medal for a small fee. In-person participants can enjoy post race snacks and parking lot party.
DATE I Wednesday, June 7th, 2023
START TIME l 6 pm
COURSE l The Dam Route (map coming soon)
RACE l In person 5k Race
REGISTRATION FEES | Free
REGISTRATION l HERE!
VIRTUAL RUN | Can't join us on race day? Sign up as a virtual runner, complete the distance and enter your time - no matter where you are! Results must be submitted by June 8th. Virtual participants who purchase the swag pack can opt to pick up their swag in store or have it mailed for a small fee. VOLUNTEERS | Interested in volunteering? SIGN UP HERE!
SWAG l Register by May 20 to purchase a swag pack including a commemorative soft-style shirt and costom finisher medal shown below
6/4 WE ARE OUT OF MEDALS!!!! ANYONE ORDERING A SHIRT/MEDAL COMBO AFTER 6/4 WILL RECEIVE THEIR MEDAL JUNE 25TH.
Swag bag pick up is at Fleet Feet Tuesday, June 6th and Wednesday, June 7th. We suggest early pick up to avoid crowds.
EVENT POLICIES & FAQ: .
- Registration - Registration is only available online. In-person registration is not available at packet pick-up or race day.
- Swag bag- Register by 5/21/2023 to purchase a swag bag. Bags will be available June 6th-30th. Any items not picked up by June 30, 2023, will be donated.
- Will there be on-course Aid Stations? No, there will be no on-course aid stations. We highly encourage and recommend participants carry all hydrations and nutritional needs in their running pack or belt.
- Will there be on-course support? Yes, we will have volunteers along the course.
- Are dogs allowed at the event or allowed to participate? We love dogs, but dogs are not allowed to participate in the race.
- Inclement Weather Policy: The safety of our participants and volunteers is our highest priority. If severe weather is present, we will post an update on the Facebook Event Page and at the top of this page by 4:30pm the day of the event at the latest.
QUESTIONS? | Questions about the race? Email email@example.com