FLEET FEET Sports Adams Morgan is a specialty running, walking and triathlon store serving the Washington, DC Metropolitan area since 1984. We provide the highest quality products and excellent customer service to all levels of walkers, runners, triathletes, and fitness enthusiasts.
We are looking for people to join our team who have a passion for serving others, who actively live the fitness lifestyle, and who are capable of providing consistently superior customer service. We work hard and we play hard. That means that while this is definitely a fun and rewarding place to work, there are demands that go along with a position here.
We want good people to join us, stay with us, and grow with us.
In addition to demonstrating excellent core values and interpersonal communication skills, FLEET FEET Sports sales associates are expected to:
- Professionally assess customer needs and recommend proper solutions according to FLEET FEET FIT Process.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly store environment.
- Operate inventory control software.
- Adhere to all inventory processing procedures.
- Stay self-motivated to seamlessly prioritize and perform required tasks.
- Arrive on time to all scheduled shifts.
- Superior core values of integrity, honesty, and responsibility.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Strong capacity to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic running specialty product knowledge
- Retail sales experience.
- Retail inventory control software experience.
How to Apply:
Please respond by emailing Staff@fleetfeetdc.com a completed job application and resume with the subject line titled "Sales Associate Application." Include a few written paragraphs about your interests and why you think you would make a good addition to our sales team.