Whether you’re a trail veteran or just starting out, this camp has something for everyone. You can choose to treat this like a relaxing weekend retreat, a focused workshop, or something in between. We don’t want this in any way to be or to feel exclusive, but you’ll enjoy everything camp has to offer if you’re comfortable being on your feet for two hours or more at a time whether that’s running, walking, standing. There are no speed or distance requirements, but you’ll definitely be able to maximize your camp experience if you’re comfortable on the move for a couple of hours at a time.
At camp, you will spend the weekend demoing shoes, hydration packs/handhelds, nutrition, headlamps and massage tools. We'll provide nourishing and delicious meals with vegetarian options if requested.
The Nitty Gritty
- June 12-14
- Devil’s Lake, WI
- Registration fee is $299 early bird, $325 after March 30th.
Included with Trail Camp
- 2 nights of lodging and all meals, drinks and snacks. Towels and linens are provided in the cabins.
- Swag from brands and Trail Camp shirt.
- Chance to feel like a kid again!
- Shared, luxury cabin housing less than 1/4 mile from the trail heads. Rooms in the cabins will be gender specific (unless you are sharing with a spouse) and range from king/queen sized beds to bunk beds. If you would like to share a bed with a friend/spouse, you can note that on the registration form and you'll both receive $50 in store credit to stock up on things for camp!
- Devil's Lake State Park is approximately a 3 hour drive from Davenport. We will help facilitate carpools among the campers.
* REFUND POLICY:
Given our need to secure commitments from other facilities and service providers for this camp, we can offer a 75% refund up until April 11th. After April 11th, we are unable to offer refunds.