Join us as we celebrate Christmas in July 2017 with our Friends from New Balance!
New Balance is giving YOU 20 entries to the TCS New York City Marathon on November 5th, 2017!
New Balance wants to hear how you #TrainWithFleetFeet! Whether you train hard in New Balance shoes and apparel, run in our Pub Runs, track workouts, or any of our training groups New Balance wants to hear from YOU!!
- Post a video or photo showing how you #TrainWithFleetFeet!
- 20 of you will receive a FREE entry to the TCS New York City Marathon from New Balance.
- Winners will be announced during Dick Beardsley's visit to FrontRunner on Saturday, July 22nd.
- Posts will be selected from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Posts must be submitted by Friday, July 21st to be eligible.
- Remember to tag posts with both #TrainWithFleetFeet and #CBUStoNYCwithNB to be eligible.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- No purchase necessary.
Plus, July 21st to July 23rd run by our Fleet Feet + FrontRunner in Upper Arlington, Lewis Center and Worthington to gear up for a summer on the run!
You get your choice of a free gift with any $100 purchase! Plus, you are entered in a drawing for an entry to one of the following events! We are raffling off 10 entries to each of the events throughout Christmas in July at Fleet Feet + FrontRunner!
- Hoot Half & 10k Trail Race on August 20th
- Emerald City Half & Quarter on August 27th
- The Ohio State 4 Miler on October 22nd
To top off Christmas in July, Join us a we welcome Dick Beardsley to Columbus on Friday, July 21st and Saturday, July 22nd! Dick Beardsley is a best selling co-author and champion - in running and in life. Although his competitive running career as an elite athlete ended in 1988, Dick is still one of the top American distance runners of all time, reflected with a time of 2:08:53 in the 1982 Boston Marathon. Best known for his 1982 Boston Marathon "Duel in the Sun" with Alberto Salazar, Dick is also a two-time Olympic Trials Marathon qualifier. He is a two-time winner of the Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota, with a time of winning 2:09:36 and winner of the first London Marathon, with a time of 2:11:48 in 1981. Dick is also the course record holder for the Napa Valley Marathon, with a winning time of 2:16:20 in 1987.
But Dick is more than a running champion. He is a fighter. After a series of near-fatal accidents and a journey of self-discovery, Dick has turned his life around and is enjoying life to its fullest.
Dick will be joining us Friday and Saturday. Come to any or all of the events!
- Friday, July 21st - 7pm - Fleet Feet Polaris - Staying the Course, an inspiring evening with Dick! - Click here to RSVP!
- Saturday, July 22nd - 7am - FrontRunner Worthington - Group Run with MIT and Dick Beardsley - Click here to RSVP!
- Saturday, July 22nd - 11am-2pm - FrontRunner Lane Ave - Book Signing & Meet & Greet - Click here to RSVP!