Join us September 17th for the HOKA ONE ONE® Women Who Fly Fitness Festival as we celebrate strong, empowered women doing what they love: staying healthy and active! The event will host a comprehensive women's self-defense class along with classes led by several of our favorite local fitness providers! A portion of proceeds benefit the Girls On The Run of Central Ohio!
WHAT: HOKA Women Who Fly Fitness Festival
WHEN: Saturday, September 17, 2022
WHERE: Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek State Park located just off of Hollenback Rd and just south of the dog park(3993 Hollenback Rd Lewis Center, OH 43035). Watch for Fleet Feet arrows pointing you in the right direction!
WHY: Benefiting Girls On The Run of Central Ohio
BRING: Running/walking shoes, yoga/fitness mat, and a picnic blanket or beach towel, and water bottle
WHAT DO YOU GET: A custom Women Who Fly Tote Bag filled with goodies from our vendors, and one amazing day of fitness and inspiration!
- $35 through July 31
- $40 August 1 through August 31
- $50 September 1 through September 17
- A portion of proceeds benefit Girls On The Run of Central Ohio
The Schedule! (See notes below for details about our class leaders
- 8:00am-9:30am - Trail Hike & Run with Hannah & Jayne
- 9:30am-10:00am - Water Cooler Chat with Nuun
- 10:00am-11:00pm - Girls On The Run for Grown Ups
- 11:15am-12:00pm - Womens Self Defense with Will Empower
- 12:000pm-1:00pm - Break & Lunch
- Visit with our vendors
- Box Lunch (select options during registration)
- 1:00pm- 2:00pm - choice of the following:
- Guided Kayak & Paddleboard (Kayak and Paddleboard Rental is now sold out, but you may bring your own!)
- Intro to Adventure Racing with Brf Barf Podcast
- 2:00pm-2:45pm HOKA Women Who Inspire with Camille Herron
- 2:45pm-4:00pm - Hike & Run With Camille Herron
- 6:00pm-8:00pm - HOKA Women Who Fly After Party
- Meet & Greet with Camille Herron
- Enjoy delicious brews from Olentangy River Brewing Company!
HOKA Fitness Festival Raffles!
- Participants receive a raffle ticket in their swag bag.
- Raffle prizes will include class passes, gift cards and more from our sponsors and vendors!
- Grand Prize is a $500 Fleet Feet Gift Card
- Additional raffle tickets will be available for sale. One ticket for $5. Two tickets for $10. Six tickets for $20. All proceeds of the raffle tickets will benefit Girls On The Run of Central Ohio!
About the Girls On The Run of Central Ohio
At Girls on the Run we inspire ALL girls to build confidence and make intentional decisions, while fostering care and compassion for self and others. Trained coaches use physical activity and dynamic discussions to build social, emotional and physical skills in every girl while encouraging healthy habits for life.
About our speaker and instructors
HOKA Women Who Fly -Camille Herron - HOKA ONE ONE® athlete and inspiration Camille Herron (born December 25, 1981) is an American ultramarathon runner. She is the first and only athlete to win all three of the International Association of Ultrarunners' 50K, 100K, and 24 Hour World Championships. She won the 2017 Comrades Marathon and holds several World Record times at ultramarathon distances, along with the Guinness World Record for the fastest marathon in a superhero costume. She is known for running with her hair down, drinking beer, and eating tacos during ultramarathons.
Thank you to our vendors and presenters!
Interested in becoming a vendor? E-mail email@example.com