Join us September 25th for the HOKA ONE ONE® Women Who Fly Fitness Festival as we celebrate strong, empowered women doing what they love: staying healthy and active! The event will host a comprehensive women's self-defense class along with classes led by several of our favorite local fitness providers! All proceeds benefit the Girls On The Run of Central Ohio!
WHAT: HOKA Women Who Fly Fitness Festival & Retreat
WHEN: Saturday, September 25, 2021
WHERE: Alum Creek State Park Group Camp (see location) detaiils below)
WHY: Benefiting Girls On The Run of Central Ohio
BRING: Running/walking shoes, yoga/fitness mat, and beach towel, and water bottle
WHAT DO YOU GET: A custom Women Who Fly Tote Bag filled with goodies from our vendors, and one amazing day of fitness and inspiration!
- Women Who Fly Fitness Festival Entry & swag bag - $35 through August - $45 September 1 through event. No day of registration.
- Women Who Fly Fitness Festival Entry, swag bag & TWO drink tickets. - $40 through August - $50 September 1 through event. No day of registration.
- Women Who Fly Fitness Festival Entry, swag bag, TWO drink tickets, AND Womens Retreat overnight camping reservation and pancake breakfast! (You are responsible for providing tent and overnight camping gear.) - $75 through August - $100 September 1 through event. No day of registration
- All proceeds benefit Girls On The Run of Central Ohio
The Schedule! (See notes below for details about our class leaders)
- 10:30am - 12:00pm - Trail Hike & Run with RRTRA Sustainability Chair Ally Hatton
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm - Water Cooler Chat with Nuun
- 12:30pm-1:00pm - Intro to Self Defense with Brieanne Beaujolais
- 1:15pm-2:00pm - HOKA Women Who Inspire - HOKA Athlete Speaker
- 2:15pm-3:00pm - Strength Training with Torch Studios
- 3:15pm-3:45pm - Full Body Stretch Yoga with Jade Yoga
- 3:45pm-6:00pm - HOKA Women Who Fly After Party
- Meet & Greet with Hoka Athlete
- Guided Kayak (30 minute tours from 4:00-6:30) Limited spots FCFS
- Visit with our vendors.
- Pick up dinner with our food truck partner.
- Enjoy delicious brews from Olentangy River Brewing Company!
- 6:00-10:00pm - Womens Retreat Festivites
- Details coming soon!
- Derek's Truly Tiki Lounge
- Smores and more!
- Sunday (Retreat Registrants only)
- 7:00am-8:00am - Campfire Instant Coffee
- 8:00am-10:00am - Trail Hike & Run with RRTRA Sustainability Chair Ally Hatton
- 11:00am - You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!
HOKA Fitness Festival Passport - Participants will receive a passport to track participation in each session. Participants completing the passport will be entered in a drawing for at $500 gift card to Fleet Feet!
HOKA Fitness Festival Raffle - Raffle tickets will be available for sale. Raffle prizes will include class passes, gift cards and more from our sponsors and vendors! All proceeds of the raffle will benefit Girls On The Run of Central Ohio.
The Location: Alum Creek State Park Group Campground. The start of the race is located just off of Lewis Center Rd and just north of the sailing club (Click link for Google Maps location). Watch for Fleet Feet arrows pointing you in the right direction!
About the Girls On The Run of Central Ohio
At Girls on the Run we inspire ALL girls to build confidence and make intentional decisions, while fostering care and compassion for self and others. Trained coaches use physical activity and dynamic discussions to build social, emotional and physical skills in every girl while encouraging healthy habits for life.
About our Speakers and Instructors
HOKA Women Who Fly - Athlete TBA - HOKA ONE ONE® ahlete and inspiration to the Olympic hopefuls everywhere.
Self Defense with Brieanne Beaujolais - This is an introduction to Brieanne's full Women's Specific Self-Defense Class. This class will cover effective verbal and physical strategies for dealing with threatening situations, particularly while walking or running. Brieanne teaches self-defense and personal safety classes at The Ohio State University, for the Ohio Child Welfare Training Program, and at regional and national conferences.
Jade Yoga & Wellness - We aim to make yoga easily accessible, achievable and empowering for everyone. Grounded in the needs of the community, our expertly taught classes offer clear and specific alignment instructions for all skill levels ranging from beginner to advance, at a pace that allows each individual to flow safely and easily from each pose and the opportunity to feel the benefits of the practice.
StudioTorch - TORCH is designed for any fitness level. You choose your weights, You choose your speed on the treadmill, and You choose your pace on the rower. Our certified instructors are with you the entire class ensuring that you reach your max!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Interested in becoming a vendor? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org