Run the original race series to take on the Scioto Mile! The Fleet Feet Scioto Miles Spring Race Series is the official racing series of the Capital City Half Marathon. The Scioto Miles Spring Race Series will give you the motivation you need to stay on track for the Capital City Half Marathon!
When you sign up you get entry into not one, but TWO races on March 3rd and March 24th. Plus, compete in your choice of a 5K, 10K, or 15K at each race!
We are excited to announce that the Official Partner of the 2024 Scioto Miles Spring Race Series is Brooks! Participants who register for the series will receive pair of the Brooks Launch 9 or Brooks Launch GTS 9 running shoes!
Both dates feature a 5K loop course! Participants have the option to complete the distance of their choice at both events.
What: 5K, 10K & 15K Race Series, PLUS, a FREE Kids Run!
When: Sunday, March 3rd and Sunday, March 24th.
- Start time for 5K, 10K & 15K is 8:00am for both events!
- Start time for FREE Kids Run is 7:45am. More info below!
Where: Genoa Park on the Scioto Mile!
Who: You! Runners and Walkers of ALL abilities are welcomed!
When do I get my shoes? What?! I get a pair of shoes? Indeed! See below for details!
Packet Pickup: Two separate packet pickup dates for each event.
- March 3rd event – March 1-2 at Fleet Feet Lewis Center
- March 24th event – March 22-23 at Fleet Feet Lewis Center
- Race day – Starting at 7:00 a.m. No shoe pickup. Shirt and bib pickup only!
Your entry fee gets you entry into both of the two races to help tune you up for your spring half and full marathons! Plus, you get:
- 3 distances to choose from for each event.
- 1 pair Brooks Running Shoes!
- 2 unique event tees
- 2 Die-Cast Finisher’s Medals
- Spring Training Passport – Participants will receive special discounts on all their training apparel and accessory needs and more!
How much does it cost?
- Through November 30th - $115 - for the series with shoes
- December 1 through December 15th – $125 - for the series with shoes
- December 16th through December 31st – $135 - for the series with shoes
- January 1st through January 15th – $145 - for the series with shoes
- January 15th through Race Day – $155 - for the series with shoes
Not sure you can commit to both dates?! No worries, you can sign up for each event individually!
- Through November 30th – $30 – Individual events only. No shoes.
- December 1 through December 15th – $35 – Individual events only. No shoes.
- December 16th through December 31st - $40 – Individual events only. No shoes.
- January 1st through January 15th - $45 – Individual events only. No shoes.
- January 16th through race day – $50 – Individual events only. No shoes.
Please note: Fleet Feet Sports has a NO REFUND and NO BIB TRANSFER policy for all events.
Parking: Parking can be found at city meters and paid lots adjacent to the COSI.
The Course: Join us along the Scioto Mile as we take advantage of the amazing trail and beautiful view! Repeat 5K loop as necessary to complete 10K and 15K. Course is marked with arrows and cones. Follow the arrows and cones and you’re on the right track. Click here to view the course map.
FREE Kids Run! Parents, bring the kiddos along to join in on the fun and race the Half Mile Kids Run! Kiddos 12 and under are invited to participate.
Registered kiddos will receive chip timing, and finishers medal!
Shoe Pickup: Participants for the series will receive a Brooks Running Shoes!
- Registered participants for the series are receiving a pair of Brooks Launch 9 or Brooks Launch GTS9!
- During registration you will select your shoe size and functionality. Functionality options are Neutral, Stabilty or Unknown. If unknown, we will help you find the right fit during pick up!
- During shoe pick up Fleet Feet will verify your size, and your will test the fit. No size exchanges once shoes have left Fleet Feet
- Shoe will be available to pick up beginning February 1! You may choose to come in at anytime during normal business hours. Stay tuned for more details about shoe pick up and associated door prizes!